As you are thinking of selling your home, here are some questions you may want to address prior to listing your home:
– —What is your time frame?
– —Are you planning on selling this property and then buying another?
– —What are YOUR thoughts on current market value of your home?
– —Are you aware of recent sales in your neighborhood?
– —What is the condition of your home? Perfect? Move-In? Needs Updating?
– —Any mortgages on your home? Approx amount $________?
– —Age of Roof?
– — Age of Heating System?
– —Is it on sewer or septic? If septic, when last inspected?
– — Are you aware of any legal issues involving the property?
– —If you have pets, how will they be cared for during showings of the house?
– — Will there be any limitations on when the property can be shown?