As you are thinking of selling your home, here are some questions you may want to address prior to listing your home:
- –What is your time frame?
- –Are you planning on selling this property and then buying another?
- –What are YOUR thoughts on current market value of your home?
- –Are you aware of recent sales in your neighborhood?
- –What is the condition of your home? Perfect? Move-In? Needs Updating?
- –Any mortgages on your home? Approx amount $________?
- –Age of Roof?
- – Age of Heating System?
- –Is it on sewer or septic? If septic, when last inspected?
- – Are you aware of any legal issues involving the property?
- –If you have pets, how will they be cared for during showings of the house?
- – Will there be any limitations on when the property can be shown?